Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Technology That Empowers Me

Now a days we are very familiar to the Technology....

All technology is empowering. The simple fact that I can write my thoughts about any given topic and post them for the world.I enjoy all types of new technology. New computers, cell phones, software, websites, plug-ins, pretty much anything. If I can get my hands on it, and its compatible with my laptop, I’ll play with it.. try to figure it out.. and make it useful, or at the very least useful to me.TweetDeck, a program that allows users to check and reply to their twitter messages (and facebook) without having to go into the website. I hardly use it, but it is nice.. facebook and twitter in one area, customizable user interface.
Now todays technology totally empoweres me...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment